[platform-swt-dev] libswt.a

Hi all,

I've been searching in the swt web pages and I can't find a static
version of the library. I would like to create a completely static
executable under windows. I'm currently using mingw. I have also tried
gcj for mingw (http://www.thisiscool.com/gcc_mingw.htm), but the
executable depends on swt-win32-3054.dll.

Can the swt team or any other developer provide a precompiled libawt.a
that includes swt.jar and swt-win32, so it can be used along gcj to
create static binaries that make use of swt?

Thanks in advance!

--
Manel Clos
llanero@xxxxxxxxx