Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mac OS X - Problems runningRuntime-Workbench

Vadim,

Thanks for the hint, I was having similar problems. However after using this wrapper script I get the following error when trying to launch the "Runtime-Workbench".

[LaunchRunner Error] EclipseRuntimeLauncher.main(String[]) threw an exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Fatal Error: Unable to locate matching org.eclipse.core.runtime plugin. at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.PlatformConfiguration.locateDefaultPlugins(
PlatformConfiguration.java:2212)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.PlatformConfiguration.<init>
(PlatformConfiguration.java:879)

any idea? Thanks. It loads fine if I don't use this wrapper script, but then the window is unusable :(

Please make sure that the workspace containing the runtime workbench has no spaces in its path.
(It might be necessary to start with a fresh workspace).

Hope this helps (and I will investigate why spaces seem to be a problem)
--andre

Back to the top