Re: [platform-swt-dev] Problems with published StyledText API & documentation

Submit bugs to SWT and put StyledText as the first word in the title.

Michael Toomim <toomim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

08/30/2002 01:20 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [platform-swt-dev] Problems with published StyledText API & documentation

Knut Radloff wrote:
> We received feedback from and helped out one person before who implemented
> an editor using the LineStyleListener approach. I encourage you to be the
> second (known) person! It does seem to be possible <g>.
> If you encounter any problems or have questions along the way please post
> them on the eclipse.tools newsgroup. We are monitoring it and try to reply
> promptly. If you find any bugs or find that things are missing or not
> explained well in the StyledText articles please open bug reports.
>
> Knut

Should I submit bugs to the "doc" component, or is that the just the
help system that the documentations are viewed with?