Re: [platform-swt-dev] mac os x port

Martin,

To my surprise I saw you implemented Tree2 and TreeItem2 classes.

Yeah, that's just a half day hack to see how a native Tree would
behave, how scalable it is, and what kind of problems there are...

My questions are:
How can we do a merge of these two classes, OS, swt.c, Display and
probably several other classes ?

Get on my latest build (HEAD) and integrate your stuff. Call your
Tree classes Tree3 so that it can coexist with the emulated stuff
(and my Tree2). Send me patches for changes you want me to do to
common files (swt.c, Display.c etc.). I will integrate the changes
and release it.

Who´s doing the Tree implementation ? I don´t mind if you do it, I
just don´t want to do some work and see it has been done in the
meantime by someone else.

Just go ahead and do it. Mine was just experimentation (and because I
didn't hear anything from you).
If your impl. is better and more complete than what I did (very
likely), I will integrate it.

--andre

Back to the top