[platform-swt-dev] Mac os x port

Hi Andre,

your 0822 drop works fine. Thank you.

Ad Tree/TreeItem: The fileviewer example mostly works now :-). Seems like I can finish it soon.

Today I have to aks you some questions:

1. Icon creation doesn´t work correctly:

snippet from handleItemCallback (the columns type is: OS.kDataBrowserIconAndTextType):
int iconHandle = 0;
try {
iconHandle= Image.carbon_createCIcon(item.getImage());
int status = OS.SetDataBrowserItemDataIcon(itemData, iconHandle);
} finally {
if (iconHandle != 0) {
Image.disposeCIcon(iconHandle);
}
}

The displayed Tree shows the disclosure, some empty space (for the icon) and then the column´s txt.

Are there any "tricks" with icons, that I oversaw?

2. What is TreeItem´s "grayed" property for ?

3. Where can I get a testsuite for Tree/TreeItem and what do I have to do to get the test environment up and running?

4. What actions should be performed during the methods dealing with construction and deletion of widgets?

Thanks in advance
martin

Back to the top