Re: [platform-swt-dev] Canned instructions for non-techies to install non-x86 SWT/Eclipse?

Colin,

1.  The steps that you listed are essentially what we do here to build the
launcher & libraries for a new architecture.  The only difference is that
we usually just invoke the respective build.csh scripts, which you should
also be able to do once you've updated the *_HOME variables at the
beginning of the make_linux.mak file.

2.  I don't think that this process is formally documented anywhere.  Doing
so is probably a good idea...

Grant

Back to the top