[platform-releng-dev] Latest milestone or builds as Maven artifacts

Hi all,

For usage in Tycho, it would be convenient to be able to reference latest builds or at least milestones of Eclipse Platform and Equinox as Maven artifacts.
It seems like the last release are published as Maven, which is good; but we couldn't find a way to get newer artifacts. Is there such available? If not, is there already an issue open requesting this or should I crate a new one?

Thanks in advance,
--
Mickael Istria