Re: [platform-releng-dev] Latest milestone or builds as Maven artifacts

We publish only the released artifacts to Maven central. Can you please open a bug for the same? By the way We do publish JDT core artifacts to repo.eclipse.org at every milestone. In my opinion repo.eclipse.org would be better place than Maven central

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India