Re: [platform-releng-dev] when to do compiler update(s)? and ....

I verified that the new compiler is used in the latest 3.8 and 4.2 I-builds.

Dani

From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 28.04.2012 13:57
Subject: Re: [platform-releng-dev] when to do compiler update(s)? and ....

Ok, I'll upgrade the compiler later today, with the compiler produced from this morning's I build, and do another warm-up build, Sunday 8, and 10, unless someone says otherwise.

I will also upgrade the Orbit maps for that warm-up build, especially for the new version of JUnit 4.10 (bug 356065).
As far as I know, that's the only substantial change anyone is expecting, from Orbit but hope to update all Orbit entries to final Orbit M7 levels and locations.

Lastly, there was a message overnight about build
I20120428-0140 which you can ignore (I was testing automating the production of pack.gz files in final steps of build ... it didn't work, but pretty sure it will for this morning's warm-up (and, if not, it will for tomorrow's). (bug 377436).

Thanks,

Daniel Megert ---04/28/2012 02:17:31 AM---> By when? Now, with recent I build version? Or, after M7, using the one  from M7?