Re: [platform-debug-dev] LCD need

DebugPlugin.getDefault().getLaunchManager() will get you to the launch manager
where you can access launch configs and config types.

If you want the full LCD functionality, take a look at the
DebugUITools.openLaunchConfigurationDialog* methods. If you want to open the
config dialog on config types of your own creation, you can define a launch
group and open the dialog on that to achieve victory. This is how external
tools/Ant is able to open the LCD and only show Program and Ant launch config
types.

- Jared