Re: [platform-debug-dev] LCD need

On Wednesday 26 November 2003 12:33, Jared Burns wrote:
> If you just want the user to be able to select (not configure) them, use an
> ElementListSelectionDialog or ElementTreeSelectionDialog depending on
> whether or not you want to show them as a flat list or you want to include
> the config types as top-level nodes.

Select would be better than nothing.  However, I would like to allow the user
to create new configuration or modify an existing one.  Forcing the user to
go through the "regular" LCD page to add one, and then having to select the
configuration just added seems like a bad UI design.

> Use the LaunchManager to get the collection of configs of a particular
> type.
>
> As I understand your problem, there's no need for new API here.

Launch Manager is an internal class.  Doesn't that mean a new API is required.

David

Back to the top