Re: [platform-debug-dev] LCD need

On Wednesday 26 November 2003 12:50, Luc Bourlier wrote:
> Even to do only that, there is no API. The main entry point on the
> launch configurations, DebugUIPlugin.getLaunchConfigurationManager() is
> internal (as are all the classes related to it).
>
> I think that what David asked, is a launch configuration dialog where he
> can filter only some launch configuration type, and where the 'launch'
> button is replaced by a 'OK' button (which returns the selection).
>
> Luc

Yes.  That's a good way to describe it.  And, I think there's one other
implied part here (if it's not supported).  I need to be able to verify that
the configuration exists (and launch it).  The current API for launching
appears to assume you have an actual ILaunchConfiguration, so I'll need some
way to get the ILaunchConfiguration given name or ID.

David

Back to the top