Re: [platform-debug-dev] LCD need

I don't believe that launch groups will solve this problem (correct me if I am wrong). A launch group identifies a group of launch configurations by "mode and categoty". For example, the "Debug" launch group contsists of all launch configurations that support the "debug" mode and belong to the default (application) category. The "External Tools" launch group consists of all launch configurations that support the "run" mode and belong to the "external tools" category.

I beleive that David is looking for a way further filter what is displayed in the LCD within a launch group. Is that correct?

Darin

Jared Burns <jaredburns@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/26/2003 12:04 PM