Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 1:17 AM
Subject: [platform-debug-dev] Source Lookup Path proposal

The attached document outlines a proposal for source lookup that will be contributed to Eclipse 3.0. The goal of this solution is to create a common source lookup mechanism that will make implementing source lookup easy and consistent for all debug adapters.  Please respond to this mailing list with any comments, questions, or suggestions.

(For those who have seen earlier drafts of this document, the major additions are default source location support and the concept of a source location having visible child source locations.)

Thanks!

Kristen Desarmo
Debugger Development
IBM Toronto Lab