Re: [platform-ant-dev] HEAD dependencies are a bad thing

But if our contribution to the Integration build isn't written against the
HEAD version of our dependant projects, the integration builds wouldn't
compile. :-)

I think the best answer here is that we should make sure we announce it on
this list when we add a HEAD dependency after an integration build.

We normally do this (I know *I'm* not getting any secret emails). But it so
happens that the Ant committers (DarinS and I) are also Debug Platform and
JDT Debug committers, so we always work with this projects in our workspaces.
This means that we might occasionally release a change to Ant that requires
something new in the Debug stuff without realizing it.

If you think you're seeing one of these cases, just let us know.

Thanks,
- Jared