Re: [photran] horizontal rule and content assist and more

Hi Feng-Kun,

I'm using Courier New. I tried to switch the font to Consolas and Verdana, but the horizontal ruler stayed the same as before.

I looked into this... it turns out that Photran was not detecting Consolas and Courier New as monospaced fonts (which they definitely are). This will be fixed in the Juno release later this month.

The ruler display you were seeing should only appear if you switch to a variable-width font, like Arial or Times New Roman. In those cases, the ruler can't display character positions since, for example, the position of column 8 is different for a line starting with "iiiiiiii" than it is for a line starting with "wwwwwwww".

Yes, indeed I enabled analysis/refactoring, and it seems all the other things work quite well except for the content assist...

Sorry to hear that.

Are there errors in the Fortran Analysis/Refactoring Problems view? (If it's not visible, click Window > Show View > Other and select it from the Fortran category.)

Also, try clicking Refactor > (Debugging) > Clear and Rebuild Database, then see if content assist starts working. (This should also update the list of errors...)

Jeff

Back to the top