Re: [photran] horizontal rule and content assist and more

Hello,

effect: there appeared a little vertical bar in the band where the
horizontal ruler were supposed to be, and the position of the bar
corresponded to the the position of the cursor.

That's odd; we haven't seen this behavior before.

It looks like you're running Linux...?  What distribution?

What font is the editor using now? If you switch the editor to a different font (something standard, like Courier New) and restart Eclipse, do you get the same behavior?

(The font metrics from the text editor determine how the horizontal ruler is painted, which is why I'm curious about the font changes...)

Problem 2:
Content assist does not work. I was disappointed by having pressed
Ctrl+Space for many times, but seen nothing...

Did you enable analysis/refactoring on the project? You must do this for content assist to work. See <http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/documentation/photran7advanced#Enabling_Advanced_Features>

If it still doesn't work, are there parse errors/syntax errors displayed in the Outline View? Those will also prevent content assist from working correctly.

HTH

Jeff

Back to the top