[photran] horizontal rule and content assist and more

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the very nice job! I really love it, and decided to
move to photran in the future in my calculations.

I have two problems and one suggestion:

Problem 1:

I installed the most recent version of Eclipse IDE for Parallel
Application Developers. First, I found either code folding or
horizontal ruler did not work. Then I updated Photon from version
7.0.0 to 7.0.7, and now code folding is working well, but horizontal
ruler still does not work properly. I did switch off code folding, and
restarted the editor (even restarted Eclipse). Well, there was some
effect: there appeared a little vertical bar in the band where the
horizontal ruler were supposed to be, and the position of the bar
corresponded to the the position of the cursor. I attach a snapshot.

Problem 2:
Content assist does not work. I was disappointed by having pressed
Ctrl+Space for many times, but seen nothing...

Suggestion:
Is it possible to add an option: whenever I type an intrinsic
function, it will appear as upper case?