Re: [photran] call graph generator for photran ?

Le 08/06/2011 19:55, Alexis Rohou a écrit :

Thanks for your help.

There should be an index.html file in the html/ folder. Try opening that in a web browser. That page should have some sort of menu, with one of the items of the menu being "File list", another "Modules list" etc.
If you click on one of the files or one of the modules, for example, you will be taken to another web page which lists all the types, subroutines, functions etc for that file or module.
Up to that point, I think I did it.
I saw all my subroutines and functions once I had checked the box to include all files even undocumented (before I had only interface modules).
And if all went well with graphviz etc, sections about subroutines and functions should have callgraphs embedded.
Unfortunately not.

I also tried the standard GUI for doxygen, but also failed to find graphs.
I will try again tomorrow.
--
cordialement.txt
Sincerely yours,