Re: [photran] call graph generator for photran ?

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Le 08/06/2011 15:34, Alexis Rohou a écrit :
Hi Michel,

I use doxygen to generate call and caller graphs for my fortran projects. There is an Eclipse plugin for doxygen called eclox.
http://home.gna.org/eclox/
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/

The actual graphs are drawn by graphviz, which you'll also need installed:
http://www.graphviz.org/

Cheers,
Alexis
Thanks for the answer! I appreciate your help.

I installed eclox and doxygen (graphviz was already installed by ???).
After restart of eclipse, I have generated a doxygen file in my src folder by "File->New->Other->Other->Doxygen Configuration"
Then I have double-clicked on that file and in the "Diagrams to generate" part of the window, I tried first "use dot tools from the GraphViz package to generate:" with only "call graphs" checked.
Then I right-clicked on the doxygen file and chose "Build documentation".
I got html and Latex folders but cannot find anything that looks like a call graph there.

I also tried "use built-in diagram generator", with the same problem at the end.
It is my first encounter with doxygen and I am a bit lost.
Could you please give me some more guidance?
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top