Re: [photran] call graph generator for photran ?

Hi Michel,

I use doxygen to generate call and caller graphs for my fortran projects. There is an Eclipse plugin for doxygen called eclox.
http://home.gna.org/eclox/
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/

The actual graphs are drawn by graphviz, which you'll also need installed:
http://www.graphviz.org/

Cheers,
Alexis