De: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Michel DEVEL
Enviado el: Miércoles, 08 de Junio de 2011 05:15 a.m.
Para: Photran Information
Asunto: [photran] call graph generator for photran ?

Hi,

I saw in the eclipse Linux Tools project that there is a function callgraph for C/C++ codes.
Is there something similar for fortran codes?
In fact, even a simplified version that would just draw the tree of what calls what without any timing would be interesting for me.

--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL