Re: [photran] Run without build ?

Title: cordialement.txt
Le 26/12/2009 20:36, Jeffrey Overbey a écrit :
> I do not want to "build and run" but just "run" !

If you click on Run > Run Configurations and select the configuration for your Fortran program, in the Main tab, choose the "Disable Auto Build" option button.

I am sorry but in the main tab of the "Run configurations" for a given project, the only checkbox I see is "Connect process input & output to a terminal" (checked on Ganymede@Linux64, Galileo@Win32 and Helios@Win64).

In the general preferences accessed by Menu Window/Preferences/"Run/Debug"/Launching at the middle of the screen under "General Options", I see
"Build (if required) before launching". However,if I uncheck that box, as expected, it does not recompile hello_world.f90 before launching it, even if I make a change to it.

--
Cordialement,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top