[photran] Run without build ?

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Dear photran developpers and users,

I have a complicated project depending on other projects (dll) that I want to execute several times without having to go each time through the long process of make going into every directory to see if there is not something new to build (which is all the more slow that I execute photran in a windows virtual machine).

In the documentation of photran, it is said :
"Running and Debugging Fortran Programs

To run a Fortran application, right-click the project in the Fortran Projects view, and click Run As > Local Fortran Application. This will build and run the Fortran application, and output will be printed to the console."

I do not want to "build and run" but just "run" !

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top