[photran] Where can I download a copy for offline installation

Everyone,

Where can I download a copy of the photran installation for offline installation into Eclipse 3.5 as an archive source (the system has to remain isolated from the internet)? All I have seen so far is the remote install. Thanks.

Michael C. Robbeloth

Computer Scientist

Data Science Automation Inc.

Risk-Free Automation Results for your Enterprise!

Certified Experts in Automation Engineering to Design, Control, Test, & Adapt

www.dsautomation.com