[photran] on using modules with Photran

Hi everyone,

Suppose I have a module a.mod in /usr/include and I’d like to use it in a Fortran program. The directory /usr/include is set to be an include directory. But it seems that I could not use this module if it is in /usr/include.

I know one solution is to copy a.mod to the project. But I think it is not very convenient if I need to use a.mod in many projects. Is there any way to allow us to let a.mod in a fixed location even outside the workspace like /usr/include and not to copy it to each project which uses it?

Thanks,

Runlong

Back to the top