Re: [photran] workaround for Intel OPEN extension?

Hi Tom,

I am working with a code which uses an extra optional argument provided by the Intel compiler:
       open(iunit, file=filename, form=form, status=status, convert='BIG_ENDIAN', recl=65534, err=100)

I can't think of a better workaround at the moment.  It would be pretty easy to make the parser skip over this, though, so if you want to open a bug for it (click "Report a Bug" on Photran's Web site), I can get it into 6.0.

There are several parser changes going into that release (notably supporting new syntax from Fortran 2008), and it's generally easiest to deal with all of those issues at once.

On that note, if anyone else is using vendor-specific extensions that Photran doesn't like, please open a bug on them, and I'll see how many we can get into Photran 6...

Jeff

Back to the top