[photran] workaround for Intel OPEN extension?

I am working with a code which uses an extra optional argument provided by the Intel compiler:

       open(iunit, file=filename, form=form, status=status, convert='BIG_ENDIAN', recl=65534, err=100)

Photran reports this as a syntax error of course, but this prevents refactoring on other parts of the file.    I would not mind for this line to be treated as a comment, or otherwise ignored.   Suggestions for efficient tricks to skirt around this issue would be appreciated.    (The best I've got for the moment is to remember to uncomment the line before I save/commit.)

- Tom

Thomas Clune
Software Integration and Visualization Office
NASA GSFC (610.3)
301-286-4635 (W) 240-266-0400 (F)

Back to the top