[photran] On the folding of comments and templates of small structures like do and if

Hi,

I have a module contains some subroutines. The folding function of Photran for the subroutines makes it possible for me to have an overview of the module.

After adding descriptions in detail to each subroutine, I could not figure out how to fold the long comments. So my question is if the folding function is available for comments?

Another questions is about the templates of the small structures like do/end do and if/end if. I see some templates for C/C++ but do not know if we can have similar templates for Fortran.

Thanks a lot,

Runlong

Back to the top