Re: [photran] On the folding of comments and templates of small structures like do and if

> So my question is if the folding function is available for comments?

Unfortunately, it's not, but that's something we could add pretty easily.  Please go to the Photran Web site, click on "Report a Bug," and enter a request there (the brief description you gave here is fine) -- select "Enhancement" in the Severity field.  (You might have to create a Bugzilla account, but that's very easy, and it will e-mail you status updates as we implement this.)

Another questions is about the templates of the small structures like do/end do and if/end if.
> I see some templates for C/C++ but do not know if we can have similar templates for Fortran.

Ah, that is another feature we don't have yet.  :-)

Jeff

Back to the top