[Photran] Bug about Pointer in Fortran77(Fixed Format) with Photran4.0.4

Hi,
I'm having some problem with the pointer in fortran77.

The syntax of pointer in fortran77 is the following:  POINTER (ptr, var)

The view of outline cannot handle this syntax, which shows "Syntax error: Unexpected((line xx,column xx)" (see attachment for details).

So I hope to know how to solve this situation? Or this syntax is not supported yet? If so, could it be supported?

ps: There is no problem with compiling the source. That is, this syntax is right in fortran.

System details:
    WinXP with JRE1.6.0_05
    Eclipse 3.4 with CDT5.0.0
    Photran 4.0.4