Re: [photran] Feedback on beta 4

Jeffrey Overbey schrieb:
> I am interested in hearing feedback on beta 4.  In particular...
>
> (1) Did you have problems installing from the new update site?

No Problem here, eclipse-3.4 w/o cdt-5.0.0 previously installed.

> (2) How are content assist and the Fortran Declaration view working?
> (Be sure you read http://www.eclipse.org/photran/refactoring.php as
> these features are not enabled by default!)

Untested by me.

> (3) What other usability issues remain?  Parser bugs?

If I click on new source file, I can choose between a C and a C++
template or <no template>. However, there's no FORTRAN-template. This is
 a usability feature, I hope this is not too hard to add.

  Best regards,

    Wolfgang

Back to the top