Re: [photran] Feedback on beta 4

Hello Jeff,

thank you and the other developers for the new beta release of photran!
It's great to have Fortran capabilities in eclipse.

Am Freitag, 8. August 2008 schrieb Jeffrey Overbey:
> I am interested in hearing feedback on beta 4.  In particular...
>
> (1) Did you have problems installing from the new update site?
The new update scheme worked like a charm. Much easier than creating an
extension directory and putting photran in it.

> (2) How are content assist and the Fortran Declaration view working?
> (Be sure you read http://www.eclipse.org/photran/refactoring.php as
> these features are not enabled by default!)
The howto for enabling content assist and declaration view is very good,
enabling them was easy.
Refactoring is just working as described on the photran web page, content
assist is displayed correctly, too.
Especially the Fortran declaration view is very useful. I really like it to
have a look on a subroutines parameters and comments while typing a call to
it.

Best regards,
Henrik

OS: Kubuntu Linux 7.10
CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+
Eclipse version: Ganymed-linux-gtk-x86_64

--
Dipl.-Ing. Henrik Lichtenberg
Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH)

Phone: 040 42878 6042