Re: [photran] small photran + g95 problem

It shows on my Eclipse project folder.
After you build the project, it automatically shows up

Bing

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Barron Bichon <barron.bichon@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I recently followed the tutorial here:

http://g95.sourceforge.net/howto.html#mkmf

to set up a photran + g95 + mkmf environment on my WinXP box and was
mostly successful.

I can write the code, generate a makefile, and build the executable -
all sounds great - but there is one minor problem.
The executable doesn't show up under "Fortran Projects" in my project
folder (the left pane in eclipse).
If I navigate to the project directory outside of eclipse, the
executable is there and it runs correctly, but it doesn't show up to be
run inside eclipse, which will make debugging difficult down the road.
How can I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Barron

--