Re: [photran] small photran + g95 problem

to set up a photran + g95 + mkmf environment on my WinXP box and was ... The executable doesn't show up under "Fortran Projects" in my project folder (the left pane in eclipse).

If you
* Right-click on the project,
* Choose Properties,
* Select Fortran Build > Settings in the tree, and
* Click on the Binary Parsers tab,
what binary parser(s) are checked? PE Parser and Cygwin PE Parser should probably be checked if you're running under WinXP.

Let me know if this solves your problem or not.

Jeff

Back to the top