Re: [photran] Problems with photran under Mac OSX

I had exactly the same problem as Aitor Urresti, just using the hello.f90 test program (gfortran: command not found). Just by chance, I started Photran using the symbolic link ("eclipse") that is located in the same directory as Eclipse.app, and everything worked. It seems that starting Eclipse.app directly leads to problems with the path settings, while starting by double clicking on the symbolic link sets everything up correctly (I hope...).

Regards,
Stan Schymanski

*
[photran] Problems with photran under Mac OSX*

   * /From/: "Aitor Urresti Gonzalez"<aitor.urresti@xxxxxx
     <mailto:aitor.urresti@DOMAIN.HIDDEN>>
   * /Date/: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 23:56:59 +0200 (CEST)
   * /Delivered-to/: photran@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have installed Eclipse Photran under Mac OSX, with the gfortran compiler. When writing a program, I get an error message: make ***[filename] Error 127 and at the console tab the following: make -k all Building file: ../prueba.f90 Invoking: GNU Fortran Compiler gfortran -funderscoring -O0 -g -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o"prueba.o" "../prueba.f90" /bin/sh: line 1: gfortran: command not found make: *** [prueba.o] Error 127 make: Target `all' not remade because of errors. Build complete for project Prueba I thought it could be a problem with the path for gfortran, but I have seen that I can invoke gfortran from different directories. Does anybody have an idea of the problem. Any suggestions welcomed. Aitor Urresti University of the Basque Country

Back to the top