[photran] Problems with photran under Mac OSX

I have installed Eclipse Photran under Mac OSX, with the gfortran
compiler. When writing a program, I get an error message:

make ***[filename] Error 127

and at the console tab the following:

make -k all
Building file: ../prueba.f90
Invoking: GNU Fortran Compiler
gfortran -funderscoring -O0 -g -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o"prueba.o"
"../prueba.f90"
/bin/sh: line 1: gfortran: command not found
make: *** [prueba.o] Error 127
make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.
Build complete for project Prueba

I thought it could be a problem with the path for gfortran, but I have
seen that I can invoke gfortran from different directories. Does anybody
have an idea of the problem.
Any suggestions welcomed.

Aitor Urresti
University of the Basque Country