Re: [photran] Documentation Tools

Manfred,

Sorry about the late response to your email. I just noticed my name at the end.

I'm cc'ing Sascha on this as he is working on creating documentation tools for Fortran as part of his master's thesis. Hopefully this work could be integrated into Photran. I'm trying to encourage Sascha to visit the US and help with this effort.

Cheers,
Craig