Re: [photran] Problems setting up Photran with g95 under WinXP

@ Hani:

... well, the problem with my perl comes out as follows:

With the MinGW / MSys installation I do get a perl-installation (perl.exe, ...), but issuing "perl" at the commandline I get an "msys-1.0.dll missing"-error. I have downloaded a new version of this file (?!?) from the MinGW-sourceforge-site ("new-msys-1.0.dll"), which makes the error go away, but issuing "perl" at the command-line does ... nothing. No error, no nothing. I can't even get a "helloWorld.pl" to do something.

I just recall that Matlab comes with a perl-installation, so I might give mkmf a new try with this install. We'll see what happens ...

Sebastian

Back to the top