Re: [photran] Photran 3.1-B2 under SuSE Linux

Hi everyone,

I'm the other person who had to upgrade my JRE to let Photran 3.1-beta2 work on my machine.

The error message was not the same and the error occured when opening a Fortran file in the fortran editor. But the error message was similar. I think you should try to upgrade your JRE. Anyway Photran 3.1-beta2 doesn't seam to work with JRE 1.4 (Bug 172611).

(My project was already created by an older version of Fortran, so I did'nt have to create the project with Photran 3.1-beta2 and JRE 1.4 ... it could be the reason why my problem occured later)

Bests,

Joel MARIN.

David Lochrin a écrit :

Hello to Everyone,

  Many thanks (et merci) to those who responded.