Re: [photran] Photran 3.1-B2 under SuSE Linux

Hi David,

you are probably pretty close to installing Photran, some hints:
- you should see a number of photran entries in the eclipse plugins directory
- in the help->about-> plug in details, listed under provider:
University of Illinois, you can probably allready see some Photran
entries.

you didn't mention you installed the CDT plugin, i had to do this
separately, so make sure you have this installed as well, and install
otherwise.

Even then your plugins may not show/be avalaible directly.
If this is the case you have to start eclipse from the command line
with the clean option ( eg: eclipse -clean). This forces eclipse to
reinitialise the plugin database.

hope this helps,

Pieter