[photran] on Fortran Project of Photran

I tried to use the Photran following  the procedures in Chapter 4 of FORTRAN
TOOLS.
by Walt Brainerd of Fortran Company.
.
The  problems I faced are:
When I proceed in step 4 of section 4.3 of Chapter 4, following messages are
displayed:
     in console view: Error launching builder (make -k clean all)
     in problem view: Error launching external info generator
(gcc -E -P -v -dD C:Documents
        and
Settings/yamada/workspace/metadata/plagins/org.eclipse.make.core/specs.c
How should I manage the problems?
The version supplied from  Fortran Company is photran 3.00-full-win32.
I downloaded the new version photran 3.1-beta2-full-win32 from a mirror
site,
but the results are almost similar when I proceed to the end of step to
creating a
new project.

I copied the Documentations for Photran,documentation.php, but it is rather
difficult
to follow . Do you have a more detailed Documentation?

< Dr. Yoshiaki  Yamada > NAPRA
(Nonlinear Analysis Program Research Association)
mail:  y-yamada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

山田 嘉昭
Mail: y-yamada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top