[photran] Pb to execute a program (not a valid Win32 executable)

Hi everybody,

I use Photran 3.1beta2 with eclipse 3.2.1 on WinXP with JRE 1.5.0_10, g95 or gfortran installed in Cygwin.

I have recently had quite a lot of trouble for my first attempt to link a code against the AMD library ACML (blas+lapack+fft+...). I have finally succeeded to find the right combination to link it: g95 -o ELEC.exe -m32 -fomit-frame-pointer -shared modules_MD.o vacuum_propagators.o Principal.o MKtube.o get_coord.o cal_pol_p.o cal_pol_qp.o cal_pol_qp2.o induced.o induced_qp.o induced_qp2.o induced_qp3.o ini_field.o erf.o -L'C:\Program Files\AMD\acml3.6.0\gnu32\lib\' -lacml -lg2c -lm but when I double-click on ELEC.exe, I get a window with a message in French (language of my operating system) telling me that ELEC.exe is not a valid Win32 executable. I can not either execute it from DOS or from the Cygwin Bash Shell. When I try "head ELEC.exe" I have got a message nearly at the beginning stating that "This program can not be run in DOS mode" and 1MB+ of binary code after that.

Anyone has got an idea ?

By the way : I always have to use "Project/clean..." when I want to try to compile the program, even if I remove one of the ".o" file. The "make -k all" in the console window seems to do nothing though I do have a "all" target in my Makefile.

--

Cordialement,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top