Re: [photran] fortran managed make project

M.R.Hadian schrieb:
> Hi
> is it any attempt to launch "Fortran managed make project" in photran?
> the "Intel fortran compiler" works well on limux. what about other
> compilers on linux? and on windows?

Managed Make works fine on Linux for GFortran and Intel Fortran. AFAIK
G95 is not supported by managed make but if you are willing to alter the
properties of your project you are able to switch from gfortran to g95
or maybe even other compilers afterwards. Look at the setting in tab
"Tool Settings" ->GNU Fortran Compiler ->GNU Fortran Linker.

On Windows (MinGW) I am not able to bring managed make to work. Maybe it
could work with Cygwin but I am not sure.

In these cases or for other compiler you have to use standard make
projects if altering the properties of gfortran or ifort projects do not
work - or waiting for further photran releases.

Best regards,

Hani

Back to the top