[photran] Error on x86_64

Hi,

I use Photran 3.1 beta 2 with Eclipse 3.2.1 and had a problem on architecture
x86_64 but also a solution, which is perhaps usefull for other users, too.

When I tried to install another plug-in after Photran I got an error message
about a not matching architecture of the intel part of photran
(org.eclipse.photran.intel).

Checking the plugins via HELP - Software updates - Manage Configuration I
could see that Intel Fortran Compiler Support was disabled.

Solution:
In <your feature dir>/org.eclipse.photran.intel_3.1.0/feature.xml the
attribute arch was set to "ia64,x86" only.

Change the attribute arch to "ia64,x86,x68_64" in files

<your feature dir>/org.eclipse.photran.intel_3.1.0/feature.xml
and
<your feature dir>/org.eclipse.photran_feature_3.1.0/feature.xml.

After a restart of eclipse with "-clean" option everything works fine.

Regards,
Henrik

--
Dipl.-Ing. Henrik Lichtenberg