RE: [phoenix-dev] Re: First steps towards a better eclipse.org website

·         Make it easy for members and other ecosystem entities to _adopt_ Eclipse project technology for their product and service offerings. (Note: different from individuals downloading)

I was thinking my second bullet would cover this point.  The goal being to be an information source for anyone to use and adopt Eclipse technology.   Or do you think it is sufficiently different to make them separate?

Ian Skerrett wrote:

·         Make it easy for our individuals to find and download the different Eclipse project technology.

·         Be an information source on how to use and adopt Eclipse project technology.

·         Promote the wider Eclipse ecosystem and be a valuable marketing resource for our Eclipse member organizations.

·         Provide the infrastructure to support the Eclipse projects.

--

[end of message]

Back to the top