Re: [phoenix-dev] Re: First steps towards a better eclipse.org website

Ian,
First, I just wanted to have parallel wording between the "users" and "adopters" - I (personally) think we don't give adopters enough credit at Eclipse. Hence my desire to see a parallel construct.

Second, there's a different between "an information source" and "make it easy". Make it easy implies a more proactive approach: we could provide tools for projects that help the projects make it easier for adopters (e.g. a way for adopters to register the APIs that they use so that the projects know which are the most important APIs), things that aren't just "information"...  Anyway, that's my thought.

- Bjorn

 I was thinking my second bullet would cover this point.  The goal being to be an information source for anyone to use and adopt Eclipse technology.   Or do you think it is sufficiently different to make them separate?

--

[end of message]

Back to the top