Re: [phoenix-dev] Re: First steps towards a better eclipse.org website

  • Make it easy for members and other ecosystem entities to _adopt_ Eclipse project technology for their product and service offerings. (Note: different from individuals downloading)

Ian Skerrett wrote:

  • Make it easy for our individuals to find and download the different Eclipse project technology.
  • Be an information source on how to use and adopt Eclipse project technology.
  • Promote the wider Eclipse ecosystem and be a valuable marketing resource for our Eclipse member organizations.
  • Provide the infrastructure to support the Eclipse projects.
--

[end of message]

Back to the top