From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 2:16 PM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: Re: [phoenix-dev] Re: First steps towards a better eclipse.org website

Mike,
I agree. But my reply to Ian's email was about specific items he suggested we measure.
I definitely agree that we should know what "goodness" is.
And we need to have measures that map to goodness, not just "I know it when I see it".

- Bjorn

Mike Milinkovich wrote:

I’m with Ian on this one. If you have no definition of goodness, I don’t see how you can measure goodness.

In addition to some of your ideas, I would suggest we could also measure.

--

[end of message]

Back to the top