Re: [phoenix-dev] Re: First steps towards a better eclipse.org website

Mike,
I agree. But my reply to Ian's email was about specific items he suggested we measure.
I definitely agree that we should know what "goodness" is.
And we need to have measures that map to goodness, not just "I know it when I see it".

- Bjorn

Mike Milinkovich wrote:

I’m with Ian on this one. If you have no definition of goodness, I don’t see how you can measure goodness.

In addition to some of your ideas, I would suggest we could also measure.

--

[end of message]

Back to the top